Last Updated: 6/12/2017
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
[EDIT THE LIST BELOW BASED ON YOUR APPLICATION AND COMPANY PRACTICES.]
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- We do not sell any information we collect to third parties
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service, to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that under the law, Services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure.